Tuesday, June 23, 2009

News"paper" for coloing (free) - WFMW

A year ago a friend of mine was moving and had these huge rolls of paper she was using for packing. She said to stop by the local newspaper because they sat the rolls at the back door. They are end runs and can't be used anymore.

We've picked these up several times and are they great for the kids to color on in the kitchen floor. I stopped by today after swimming lessons and a reptile show at the local library and there happened to be one waiting for us. I think it kept the kids busy for about 15 minutes!

Kristen over at We Are THAT Family is hosting Works for Me Wednesday. Go over and check out all the great ideas. (I still can't get her logo to post!)

Also, notice over in the right margin --- I've got a Google Friend! Feel free to join and get updates on my blog. Thanks, Pam!

No comments: