Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Table Setting



One of my most creative friends, KariAnne, created this tablescape. I only assisted with the vinyl for the plates, but wanted to share her wonderful creation. She picked out several "thanks" themed Bible verses. We then printed them flipped, so that they could be applied to the backs of the plates, for less yucky eating!

The whole table looks beautiful! This table runner has me motivated to create one for myself.

Tip Junkie handmade projectsTodays Creative Blog

6 comments:

Doreen Grace said...

This is such a pretty Fall table and I love your plates! Perfect in any season. :)

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

This looks great!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

what kind of fabric is the table runner made of?

Greta said...

The table runner is burlap!

Chrissy said...

I love your plates!! What a great idea!
http://thetaylorhouse-chrissy.blogspot.com/

Creations By Cindy said...

Love this! Hugs and blessings, Cindy