Saturday, June 9, 2012

and we're off and running!

So, I haven't posted in awhile. I apologize. We are 3 weeks into "summer break" and have been very busy. Here's a little run down of what we have been up to:
We visited my dad and step-mom in Florida.   LegoLand and The Tampa Aquarium were on our TO DO list.  Along with the Tarpon Springs sponge docks and the beach!


Then we were home for Olivia's Dance recital.  It was her 6th and she got a crown, she was so proud and our precious little dancer!
Last weekend the kids, my mom and I went to visit my sister and brother -in law in St. Louis.  We visited Grant's Farm, the Chinese Lantern Show at the Botanical Gardens and the American Girl Store.  Fun!

So, we are home now...for day camps and tball games, trips to the pool, visits to the library and summer fun!  I hope to get projects posted SOON that we have been doing and plan to do.

p.s. My good friend KariAnne over at Thistlewood Farms posted recently about PicMonkey.  I gave it a try for this post and it is seriously EASY!  Love it!!!

1 comment:

thistlewoodfarm said...

Did you love the collage feature? Isn't it so easy! Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

Have a blessed and wonderful day pool girl!
karianne