Sunday, February 15, 2009

A New Look and Valentine's Day

In anticipation for the upcoming (yes, it is coming) spring, I found a new look for my blog.

Olivia had a good time at her classroom Valentine party last week. We made her "bug" Valentines and her bucket. She also gave her teacher a special Valentine. I found the ideas for the bugs and the hands in one of my favorite magazines, Family Fun. Olivia's skirt was mine when I was little, my grandmother made it. I want to learn to sew.


We spent the Valentine's Weekend getting the house back in order and letting the kids rest and play in their rooms. We also made a cookie kit that her friends, Abigail and Tyler, got Olivia for her birthday. More people in the area have gotten their power back on, but there are still lots of limbs and trees down.



No comments: