Well, Christmas came and went without a new post from me. We had a fabulous time, celebrating Christ's birth with family! Now we are in the new year and everyone seems to have the "clean and update your house" bug!
We have a few goals at our house right now...
1. Hang a shelf in Daniel's room that has been sitting in his closet for YEARS! (Done, yesterday!)
2. The shop class is building a locker type storage system for my mudroom/back entry way. Can't wait to get it painted and put in place.
3. I got a beautiful new comforter at Dillard's New Year's Day Sale! My awesome cousin is coming this weekend to paint my master bedroom and bathroom, which is way overdue!
4. Huge goal...we have a bonus room upstairs...craft & hunting storage, extra tv, computer area, Jeff's desk, etc. I want to get someone to build a wall to separate it into two areas. We also have attic space that we need access to...hoping someone can build me a door up there and finish off some much needed storage space!
Whew...lots of goals. Little by little it will get done!
5. I need to post some of the gifts I made for Christmas!
2 years ago